ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
The Columbus State Community College Development Foundation, Inc. is organized as a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable corporation that raises funds for the support of the educational programs and students of Columbus State Community College. These scholarships are supported and created by an amazing group of community members, Columbus State employees, and local corporations who care about helping students. For more information about how to start a scholarship, go to:www.csccfoundation.org.
Dozens of scholarships are available for students in many majors. Dozens of scholarships go unclaimed every year -- apply now!
Listings for Autumn 2013 and Spring 2014 are now open.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE June 20, 2013 BY 5 P.M. TO THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE.
The Walter J. Knapp Scholarship is available for students attending Autumn and Spring semesters during the 2013-2014 academic year. Eighteen scholarships of $1010 will be awarded for the year.
- Must meet CSCC in-state residency requirements for 2013-2014
- Must have completed high school requirements for equivalency prior to June 30, 2013
- Must enroll and complete full time classes for both Autumn and Spring Semesters
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Must apply for and be eligible for the Federal Direct Stafford Subsidized Loan.
- Completed Walter J. Knapp scholarship application
- Personal statement
- Official high school transcript
- College transcript (if applicable)
Interested students must return the completed application and supporting documentation by July 1, 2013 to:
Columbus State Community College
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
550 East Spring Street
P.O. Box 1609
Columbus, OH 43215
The Future Scientist of Ohio Scholars Program provides $1,000 in scholarships over two years for students in the Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) fields.
Many other organizations grant scholarships. Many of them are posted at the Financial Aid office, and the Ohio Board of Regents maintains a list of scholarships. You must notify the Financial Aid office of any external scholarships you receive.