CougarWeb is temporarily unavailable. More
1- $500 scholarship
- Candidates must be attending either Columbus College of Art & Design or Columbus State Community College.
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree in one of the following program areas: Digital Design & Graphics; Animation; Illustration; Media Arts; or Photography.
- Candidates must have already completed one full year of study.
- Candidates must be employed (full-time or part-time).
- Candidates must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
Deadline: September 18, 2015
Future Scientists of Ohio Scholarship Program
The Future Scientists of Ohio Scholarship Program provides full-tuition scholarships over two years for students focused on the Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & Medicine (STEM) fields.
CSCC-OSU Pipeline to Health Sciences Careers Program
The Pipeline to Health Sciences Careers is a collaborative program between Columbus State Community College (CSCC) and Ohio State University (OSU) aimed at increasing opportunities for economically or educationally disadvantaged students to pursue professional degree programs in the health sciences (medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, optometry, public health, etc.). Full in-state tuition is granted for two years at CSCC and two years at OSU to students meeting academic milestones in the program.
Application deadline: The application deadline has passed for 2014-2015. The deadline for next year will be March 1, 2015.
External scholarships may be awarded through churches, professional or private foundations, the military, etc. Resources available to help you find additional scholarships include your high-school guidance counselor, libraries, your local chamber of commerce office, as well as employers.
Remember, the total aid a student can receive cannot exceed the cost of attendance at Columbus State. Your other aid awards (especially those which are need based) may be adjusted upon our receipt and review of your external award notification.