Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Columbus State's Honors Program gives high-ability students in Arts & Sciences, or Career & Technical programs the opportunity to join a community of like-minded individuals who desire the benefits of rigorous curriculum and heightened student and faculty interaction.
Applications for the Honors Program are now closed. The application will open again in November 2016
Students who complete the Honors Program application and are admitted into the program will automatically be considered for an Honors Program scholarship (up to $2,000 per academic year, renewable for two years). No additional scholarship application is required.
Columbus State Honors Students benefit from:
- An Honors cohort of students who take Honors-level classes as a group
- Faculty mentorship, providing one-on-one interaction with your assigned faculty mentor
- Co-curricular lectures and activities
- Specialized research/project opportunities
- Field trip and travel opportunities
- Community projects and connections
- Scholarship opportunities
- Honors designation on transcript and special recognition at graduation
- Enhanced transfer opportunities to four-year colleges/universities
Honors course offerings include, but are not limited to: