Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Interpreting Services for a Class
To request interpreting for a semester-long class
- Submit your class schedule to the supervisor of interpreting services, Sheryl Killen, by dropping it off to Eibling 101, faxing it to 614-287-6054 or emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you change your schedule, add or drop a class, you MUST inform the supervisor of interpreting services immediately.
To request interpreting for a one-time event/meeting
- Complete the Interpreter Request Form
- Requests with less than 2 weeks’ notice will be filled based on interpreter availability
- Be on time for your classes. The interpreter will wait 15 minutes for a one hour class or 30 minutes for a class over an hour.
- If you know you will be late or if you will NOT be attending your class/meeting/event, please contact the Supervisor of Interpreting Services at email@example.com.
Note: If a student misses three (3) consecutive classes without informing Disability Services, we may suspend services until the student meets with the supervisor of interpreting services.
Please also review the following: