Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Tuition and Fees
Current Semester Tuition and Fee rates can be found here.
You can pay your fees via:
• Money Order*
• Master Card, Visa, and Discover Card
• Extended Payment Plans for tuition and fees are available.
• Financial Aid - click here for the Financial Aid webpage.
• For current semester disbursement dates click here.
• 529 Plans: Checks (no vouchers/letters of credit) must be received by the payment cutoff
*A $20.00 NSF fee will be charged for all returned checks.
The last day to pay fees for Autumn Semester 2014 is Monday, September 8, 2014. We will drop students for nonpayment starting directly after the deadline.
Payment cutoff times are as follows:
• Monday, September 8, 2014 - Drop boxes in Madison and Rhodes Hall on Columbus Campus are closed and will reopen on September 9, 2014.
• Monday, September 8, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. - Drop box on Delaware Campus. Please note: All payments (check, money order, credit card) must be deposited in the drop box outside of 108 Moeller Hall, near the Student Services Desk.
• Monday, September 8, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. - Cashier's Office
• Monday, September 8, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. - Telephone Information Center (614-287-5353)
• Monday, September 8, 2014 at 11:00 p.m. - CougarWeb
Other Academic Fees
Parking Permits and Violations
Parking permits are $35.00 per semester. Parking permits must be purchased each semester and are required to park at the Columbus Campus, Delaware Campus, and all Regional Learning Centers.
You may purchase a parking pass on CougarWeb, over the phone by calling (614) 287-5353, or in person at the Cashiers Office at either the Columbus Campus or the Delaware Campus.
For complete parking regulations and information, including appeals, please refer to the Columbus State Parking webpage.
Once ordered, parking permits are non-refundable.
Unpaid parking violations will be sent to the Office of the Ohio Attorney General.
• In Person, Same Day Pick Up*: $15.00
• Mail**: $2.00
*You must bring in the form, make payment, and take the form to Records and Registration.
**You may bring in the form in person, mail the form with payment, or fax the form with payment.
If a past due balance is owed to the College, Columbus State will not release an official transcript for or to a student until the balance is paid in full.
Proctor Testing and Other College Exam Fees
CSCC Student Fee
|Certiport||Microsoft Office/Microsoft Certification||$25.00|
|CLEP||Additional $80.00 fee to be paid on computer in TAAC to CLEP at www.collegeboard.com/clep||$40.00|
|Compass Retest||CSCC Compass retest||$20.00|
|Compass Remote||Compass or placement for another college||$40.00|
|HESI A2||Nursing and paramedic program entrance test||$50.00/retake $65.00|
|HOBET||Allied Health care programs (RAD, vet, etc)||$50.00/retake $65.00|
|M.A.T.||Miller Analogy Testing||$75.00|
|Proctored Exams||Final or midterm for another college||$40.00|
|TEAS V||LPN entrance test/TEAS||$60.00/retake $75.00|
|WorkKeys||Used by companies for hiring and promotions||$19.00|
The Cashiers Office sells books of U.S. Postal stamps at current postage rates.
Massage certificates are available to current students and employees for $10.00 when the massage clinic is open for appointments. Call 614-287-5943 to schedule your appointment.
Official Account Statements can be obtained from your student CougarWeb account by clicking 'Manage My Account'. If you need a more detailed statement, please contact the Cashiers Office.