Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Tuition and Fees
Current Semester Tuition and Fee rates can be found here.
You can pay your fees via:
• Money Order*
• Master Card, Visa, and Discover Card
• Extended Payment Plans for tuition and fees are available.
• Financial Aid - click here for the Financial Aid webpage.
• For current semester disbursement dates click here.
• 529 Plans: Checks (no vouchers/letters of credit) must be received by the payment cutoff
*A $20.00 NSF fee will be charged for all returned checks.
The last day to pay fees for Spring Semester 2015 is Monday, January 26, 2015. We will drop students for nonpayment starting directly after the deadline.
Payment cutoff times are as follows:
• Monday, January 26, 2015 - Drop boxes in Madison and Rhodes Hall on Columbus Campus will be closed
• Monday, January 26, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. - Drop box on Delaware Campus. Please note: All payments (check, money order, credit card) must be deposited in the drop box outside of 108 Moeller Hall, near the Student Services Desk.
• Monday, January 26, 2015 at 5:00 P.M. - Cashier's Office
• Monday, January 26, 2015 at 5:00 P.M. - Telephone Information Center (614-287-5353)
• Monday, January 26, 2015 at 11:00 P.M. - CougarWeb
Other Academic Fees
Parking Permits and Violations
Parking permits are $35.00 per semester. Parking permits must be purchased each semester and are required to park at the Columbus Campus, Delaware Campus, and all Regional Learning Centers.
You may purchase a parking pass on CougarWeb, over the phone by calling (614) 287-5353, or in person at the Cashiers Office at either the Columbus Campus or the Delaware Campus.
For complete parking regulations and information, including appeals, please refer to the Columbus State Parking webpage.
Once ordered, parking permits are non-refundable.
Unpaid parking violations will be sent to the Office of the Ohio Attorney General.
Columbus State now uses a third party, Credential Solutions, to process official transcripts. The Cashiers Office will no longer be accepting transcript request forms. For more information go to the Transcript Request page.
If a past due balance is owed to the College, Columbus State will not release an official transcript until the balance is paid in full.webpage.
The Cashiers Office sells books of U.S. Postal stamps at current postage rates.
Massage certificates are available to current students and employees for $10.00 when the massage clinic is open for appointments. Call 614-287-5943 to schedule your appointment.
Official Account Statements can be obtained from your student CougarWeb account by clicking 'Manage My Account'. If you need a more detailed statement, please contact the Cashiers Office.