Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Step 5: Registration Workshop
Are you a 2014 or 2015 high school graduate enrolling for Autumn 2015? If so, please do not sign up for a Registration Workshop, as this programming is included in New Student Orientation.
Attend a Registration Workshop at either the Columbus or Delaware Campus for assistance with selecting and registering your first term classes after completing your COMPASS placement test or submitting ACT scores demonstrating the readiness standard.
Note: Registration workshops are held at both our Columbus Campus and Delaware Campus. Attending at either location will prepare you to register for classes at any Columbus State location.
Delaware Campus Registration Workshops - Moeller Hall, 150
- Workshops typically last one hour.
- Reserve your space for the Delaware Campus Registration Workshop.
- Questions? email email@example.com
- Be sure to bring your COMPASS test scores and/or a copy of your ACT test scores.
- Please bring a photo ID.
- No guests will be permitted to attend the workshop. They are welcome to wait in the lobby.
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for dates that campus will be closed.