ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
Step 1: Apply For Admission
You're in the right place. This application is for all student types, including Recent High School Grads, Adult Learners and Transfer Students. See also important dates on the Academic calendar and the Application Deadline Dates.
Final, official high school transcripts and/or GED records must also be sent if required
for your program of study, scholarships, financial aid verification, or to meet prerequisites
for programs or courses. Send transcripts to:
Columbus State Community College,
Records and Registration Department
Madison Hall 201,
550 E. Spring St.,
P.O. Box 1609
Columbus, OH 43216-1609
- International Enrollment Services website
- Non-U.S. Citizens
- PSEO/Dual Enrollment Students
- Felony or violent misdemeanor
Check your Admission Status
- Log back into your application to check your admission status
- Check the E-mail you used when you applied for admission to Columbus State and be sure to respond promptly to any requests for additional documentation (transcripts, I-94, verification documents, etc.)
Important: Proceed to the next step after you have received notification of your acceptance to Columbus State Community College.