CougarWeb is temporarily unavailable. More
Previously Accepted and Returning Students
Next steps for previously accepted or returning students
2. General Student Profile Changes - Ways to update
- In-person. Download and complete the Change of Information Form to update your address, phone number, major, selective service number and emergency contact information. This form will need to be returned to Records and Registration in Madison Hall, 201.
- By phone. Call the Telephone Information Center at 614-287-5353 to update your address, phone number, major, and selective service number.
- Online. Login to CougarWeb to update you address, phone number and email address.
3. If your name has changed since you last attended CSCC, download and complete the Name Change Form. Supporting documentation is required.
5. Send transcripts from any previously attended colleges and universities to CSCC. More about Transcript Evaluation.
6. Contact an Academic Advisor to find out if you are ready to begin selecting your next classes or if you will need to take a placement test. If you choose to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, it is very important that you bring a copy of your transcripts with you. Click here for more help with determining if you need to take COMPASS.
8. Pay your fees on time.
Please note: If your immigration status has changed since you last attended CSCC, please contact the Admissions Office at 614-287-2669 or via email at email@example.com for next step instructions.
Previous PSEO/Dual Enrollment/Other Early College Program Applicants
- If you are not graduating from high school, completing a homeschool program, or completing your GED and would like to continue in the PSEO, DUAL ENROLLMENT or other HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM, please email your intentions to the PSEO/Dual Enrollment Office at PSEO@cscc.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did you take classes at Columbus State or at your high school as a PSEO, Dual Enrollment or Other Early College Student? Your next step is to contact an Academic Advisor to discuss your next steps.
- If you applied for PSEO while you were in high school, but were not accepted into the program, please reapply for admission to the college. Please email email@example.com or call 614-287-2669 if you need assistance.
Other Helpful links:Student ID Cards