Skip to main content

Call to Duty Mobilization Procedures

A student who is called to Title 10 active duty by the U.S. Military must:

  1. Submit a copy of official orders for active duty to the Veterans Services Office.
  2. Submit a tuition refund request (Registrar office) along with a copy of official orders for deployment / assignment to Records and Registration.
  3. For more detail information on course withdrawal procedure contact Records and Registration – Madison Hall 201 – (614) 287-3635.
  4. If you are unable to complete this process in person, contact the Veterans Services Office to discuss other options.