ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Good as Gold
- Columbus Campus: Registration Windows, Madison Hall, Second Floor
- Delaware Campus: Student Services Desk, Moeller Hall, First Floor
Faculty signature on the "Good as Gold" Registration Add/Drop Form is required for class registration.
- Good as Gold enrollment may not exceed 10 percent of the class.
Students may register in-person on the Columbus Campus or the Delaware Campus between the first and 15th day of the semester.
- Spring Semester 2013 - January 14 through January 28
- Fee Payment Deadline: January 28
- Summer Semester 2013 - May 20 through June 3
- Fee Payment Deadline: June 3
- Autumn Semester 2013 - August 21 through September 4
- Fee Payment Deadline: September 4
Requirements for Participation:
- Senior citizens who are 60 years old or older and who have been certified as eligible for the “Good as Gold” Educational Program..
- "Good as Gold" students may register for credit courses on a space-available basis for audit "R" only.
- Effective October 1, 2012 new "Good as Gold" applicants are required to take the COMPASS placement test or submit official transcripts from another institution to prove college readiness.
- “Good as Gold” participants are responsible for payment of lab fees, books, instructional supplies, parking permits and any additional educational expenses required of other students by the fee payment deadline as listed above.
- Registration for all courses must be complete by the registration deadline, whether for full-term, first 8-week, second 8-week, first 5-week, second 5-week, third 5-week or flex term courses
If the "Good as Gold" student's course(s) are dropped due to non-payment of fees, the "Good as Gold" student will be unable to re-register as the registration deadline will have passed.
Student rates to concerts and activities are available to “Good as Gold” students. Financial aid is not available for “Good as Gold” registration as courses are taken for audit “R” only, and students cannot enroll for courses granting academic credit and audit “Good as Gold” courses during the same term.
The course(s) the “Good as Gold” student selects will be added to the schedule for audit purposes only. Due to the audit status of the course(s), registration must be completed before the 15th day of the semester.