ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
- Having problems with Economics (ECON 1110, 2200, 2240)?
- Bogged down with all the terminology?
- Need some more guidance for studying or tips for improvement?
- Need some help with your assignments?
- Or do you just learn better in a one-on-one fashion?
The Social Sciences Department will be offering tutoring sessions for Economics. While these sessions are meant to help meet your specific needs, they are not meant to replace a course lecture, your study time, or complete your work for you.
Walk-ins are okay so please login at the room (TL335 A). This will also help the Economics instructors so we can better gauge what problems students are having so we can address those in the classroom.
Tutoring starts on Wednesday, May 29th and runs through Friday, July 26th.
|Monday||11:00-2:00pm||TL 335A||Seung Myong Lee|
|Wednesday||11:00-2:00pm||TL 335A||Seung Myong Lee|
|Wednesday||4:00-6:00pm||TL 335A||Stephen Anasis|
|Wednesday||6:00-7:30pm||TL 335A||Robert Vansant|
|Thursday||3:00-5:00pm||TL 335A||Stephen Anasis|
If you have any questions regarding Economics tutoring, please contact Dr. Scott Hunt at email@example.com.