In today’s economy, you either respond to change or lose. Let our knowledgeable professionals at the Center for Workforce Development assist you in analyzing workplace skills and productivity needs to develop a comprehensive approach to talent and productivity needs.
Organizations look to optimize their learning and performance strategy to best address current challenges and drive business success. The pains you’re feeling in this economy can be handled in a very strategic and successful manner. Today’s challenges are tomorrow’s opportunities. We can help you work through these organizational challenges.
Changing demographics may hamper the organizations need to upgrade workers skills if language and cultural differences are not addressed first. As new technologies are developed workers with language or cultural barriers may not be able to fully embrace training efforts aimed at advancing their knowledge.
- Managing a culturally diverse workgroup
- Inability to advance workers from current positions
- Language communication issues
- Cultural differences issues
- Age disparity
- Succession planning
- English as a Second Language
- Foreign Language Training
- Cultural and Diversity Awareness
- Generational Differences
- Cross-cultural Communication
Being an effective leader involves much more than just getting things done. This strategy includes training in personal, interpersonal and group skills to be influential in one-on-one situations, facilitate group performance and become an overall effective and valued leader. Levels include new supervisors to the advanced leader.
- Grow leaders more rapidly
- Identify leaders
- Provide help to new and existing leaders
- Succession Planning
- Skills gap for managers and supervisors
- Lack of people in pipeline(retiring workforce)
Skills-Based Leadership/Supervision Solutions:
- Performance Management Tools: lead, coach and measure performance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication
- Motivation Strategies
- Effective interpersonal communication and collaboration
- Methods and tools for problem solving and decision making
- Manage change and encourage innovation
- Building trust and cooperation
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Management
- Manage Stress
High-Intensity Leadership Development Solutions:
Learn how Columbus State's Leadership Institute can be customized to meet the needs of your company's emerging leaders.Customer Service
Identify the needs and expectations of your customers, improve your organization’s service delivery system to respond to those expectations and achieve visible improvements in internal and external customer service for your organization.
- Better relationships with internal and external customers
- Improve quality of service
- Manage customers with efficiency and care
- Reduce service delivery time
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction
- Increase Productivity
- Create a service environment
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Effective communication skills
Help your employees manage people, tasks and resources by utilizing technology tools to help manage the process.
- Difficulties in keeping projects on schedule
- Increasing Reliance on work teams
- Improved cost tracking
- Difficulties in setting project scope, timeline and budget
- Tracking multiple projects
- Improved tracking of project and costs
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Manage m multiple projects
Advance your workforce skills with on-site delivery of basic language instruction for employees and supervisors in English, Somali, Spanish and Japanese.