ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
Student Assistance Center
- Register for classes
- View your schedule
- Pay your fees
- Register for your parking pass
- Check your Student E-Mail
- User ID
- Cougar ID number
- Find out when courses are offered
- Read course descriptions to find prerequisites and lab fees
- Complete a FAFSA
- Make a FAFSA correction
- Apply for a PIN
- Retrieve your PIN
- Complete Entrance Counseling
- Sign a Master Promissory Note
- Register Online
- Check a Registration
Cougar Connections: Attend our Cougar Connections weekly events, in the SAC lobby, and learn more about the different departments at Columbus State!Upcoming: Wednesday, December 11 @ 12-4pmCampus Police Tuesday, December 17 @ 12-4pm
Cashiers and Student Accounting
- Contact the Student Assistance Center for assistance
- Contact a staff member for assistance
- View required textbooks for class(es)
- Order books online
Madison Hall 225
HoursM/T/Th 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
W 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
F 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Last Saturday of the month
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The mission of the Student Assistance Center is to help students navigate the Columbus State enrollment process. Advisors also facilitate daily sessions on CougarWeb, our online registration and payment system.
Students can visit the center to discuss issues related to registration, financial aid and fee payment.