Skip to main content

Grade Change Request

If you have completed the course work to have an "I" grade changed, or have petitioned successfully for a grade grievance then  your instructor should have submitted a Grade Change Form, Request for Updated Transcript to the Office of the Registrar. If the instructor has confirmed the submission of this form and the new grade does not appear on your CougarWeb account you may contact:

Susan Downing Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may contact Ms. Downing via e-mail at: