ATTENTION: College closed Wednesday due to severe weather. More
Grant Programs Available
Federal Pell Grant
- Eligibility is primarily based on your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Students receive a Student Aid Report directly from the federal government notifying them of eligibility after the FAFSA is filed.
- Student's previous Pell grants disbursements are below the lifetime limit. (NOTE:
The amount of Federal Pell Grant funds a student may receive over his or her lifetime is limited by a new federal law to be the equivalent of six years of Pell Grant funding. Since the maximum amount of Pell Grant funding a student can receive each year is equal to 100%, the six-year equivalent is 600%. Beginning mid-July 2012, students will be able to view their Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used at www.nslds.ed.gov. Please view http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/PellLimit.jsp for more information.
Award amount: Up to $5,645
Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- A federal grant for students with exceptional financial need
- Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis
Award amount: Up to $1,000