Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Welcome faculty, staff and campus supervisors! We look forward to collaborating with you to provide workshops and classroom presentations. For your convenience, we have also included career related resources you may find helpful for your students.
Students and supervisors are subject to all board approved policies and procedures for Student Employment. As a supplement to these policies, here are procedures and materials specific to Student Employment Services.
- Hiring Manager's Guide to Student Employment - This guide provides a step by step overview of how to post, monitor, and hire a student employee using the COOL system through Human Resources.
- Student Employment Position Description Form - This form is used to initiate a Student Employment job posting. This form is to be used when the hiring department is not able to access the "Create a Requisition: From Template" action in COOL."
- Student Employee Performance Appraisal - Evaluating the performance of each student employee is important to their growth and development as young professionals. If your department does not have a standing evaluation process, this general performance appraisal can be used.
- Student Employment Hire Form - The paper hire form is for initiating the hiring process for any eligible student. This form can also be used to rehire a student from one year to the next (student positions expire the end of each academic year). Once completed, either forward the form to NH 113 Attn Student Employment or have the student bring the form to NH 113 personally.
- Designation Change Form - This form can be used to move a current student employee from Federal Work Study to a department payroll budget or vice versa.
Related Campus Policies
Community Work Study Supervisors
The following documents are specifically designed for use by local community organizations with a current Federal Work Study partnership.
Community Work Study Guide for Supervisors – This guide provides information on Federal, Agency, and Student eligibility requirements. It will also assist you through the process of posting a position to hiring and supervising a student.
Community Work Study Time Sheet – Use this form to record student employee work hours each pay period.