All Computer and video equipment should be mounted in the room
To playback video tapes
- First turn on the projector. This can either be done with the remote or with the wall control box if the room is so equipped.
- Be sure that the playback device you want to use is turned on and ready to go.
- Check the projector to be sure that it is on the proper input.
- To see where the input selections are on the remotes, follow this link.
To display a computer screen
- First start with turning the projector on either using the remote or the wall control box if equipped.
- Be sure to check and make sure that there is a blue cable connected the computer to an wall input box. Also at this connection be sure to check the internet cable and make sure that it is in the wall input box too.
The computer is capable of DVD playback. Audio volume level for both is controlled at the wallplate.