Join the IN Group!
Adjunct Interdepartmental Networking Group
(Adjunct IN Group)
You are invited to join the Adjunct Interdepartmental Networking Group (Adjunct IN Group). This group is intended to support the development needs of adjuncts and be led by adjuncts. We need you to get involved to help lead the way.
Participation can lead to many benefits:
- Connect and network with colleagues within and outside your department
- Learn from each other and access professional development resources
- Lead the development and delivery of learning opportunities for your peers
- Develop a deeper understanding of the College’s student success challenges and goals
- Help your students succeed
You are welcome to attend one or both of two kick-of meetings in January. Meet other adjuncts and discuss how you, as adjuncts, want to organize and facilitate IN Group activity. A topical session is planned so you will leave with some actionable information.
Two kick-off meetings in January:
Wednesday, January 8th 1pm-3pm in CT 107 (You are welcome to bring in food)
Wednesday, January 22nd 6-8pm in CT 107 (You are welcome to bring in food)
Register and learn more: http://bit.ly/18JHZId, Contact Rich James , firstname.lastname@example.org or x2175
Introductions: Meet each other and learn about resources for IN Group
“INside Information” (Discussion Topic): “Are students ‘engaged’ and why does it matter?”
INput: Planning the future of the IN Group