Our Commitment to Central Ohio
The Central Ohio Compact is an organization representing K-12 and higher education institutions, business partners and other stakeholders whose singular purpose is to significantly increase the percentage of area residents who complete a post-secondary certificate or degree. By creating what can be a national model of collaboration, the ultimate goal is to contribute to the quality of life for central Ohio students and to the continued economic growth of the region.
A key initiative of the Central Ohio Compact is leading the region into the Pathways to Prosperity Network, which is building grades 9-14 career pathways in collaboration with employers and aligned with labor market demands.
Please join us for the 2013 Access Summit on Tuesday, April 2.
This regional summit is centered on the following questions:
- Is there a case for a regional strategy for college access and student attainment?
- What do we know about college success in Central Ohio?
- What benchmarks and best practices can inform our work?
- How do we optimize resources already in place, and bring to scale good work already underway?
- What are our aspirations? What are the elements of a regional strategy?