ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
Returning students, click here for next step instructions.
New applicants with permanent residency, please follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the Columbus State Community College application for admission online.
2. Submit or mail a photocopy of the documentation verifying immigration status in the United States (Green Card, I-94, stamp on passport, etc.) to the Admission Office in the lower level of Madison Hall.
3. Submit secondary school records showing graduation or examination results to the Admissions Office, Madison Hall. Submit original or certified copies of the records both in the original language and English translations. Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment for this.
4. If English is not your first language, complete the English as a Second Language placement test. Students with transfer credit in college-level English and Math may be exempt from taking the tests. Click here for more information about sending your official college transcripts. If you have completed ACT, CLEP, or AP, click here for more information about exemptions from COMPASS placement testing.
5. Check the Get Started Guide for more information about the Getting Started Information Session (orientation),
applying for financial aid, registration and fee payment.
For more information:
Columbus State Community College
Admissions Office, Madison Hall-Lower Level
550 East Spring Street P.O. Box 1609
Columbus OH 43216-1609