Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
High School Credit
There are a number of ways to obtain college credit while still in high school. Columbus State also offers classed at specific high schools through its Dual Enrollment program.
Take college classes while still in high school.
Obtain college credit for coursework done as part of a Career-Technical high school program. We have specific credit transfer agreements with many programs.
Columbus State offers some classes at high schools through our new Dual Enrollment program. Find out if your high school participates.
Meet with your Admissions Advisor to find out how to transfer CLEP Credit. Find your Advisor
Meet with your Admissions Advisor to find out how to transfer AP Credit. Find your Advisor
- Transfer Programs
- Start Here, Then Transfer to a Four-Year College
- Preferred Pathway® Partners
- Search Transfer Agreements
- Browse Transfer Information
- Transfer Center
- Visit Universities at Columbus State
- High School Students
- Transient / Guest Students
- Transfer to Columbus State
- High School Credit
- Military Students