Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Associate of Arts / Associate of Science
The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees (offered by the Arts and Sciences Division) are specifically designed to be the first two years of a bachelor's degree. They allow you to transfer all your Columbus State credits to another college and apply them to a four-year degree.
If you started prior to Summer Quarter 2010, please refer to your Degree Audit Report or contact an Arts and Sciences Advisor for help identifying your degree requirements.
Arts and Sciences Advising
The Arts & Sciences Academic Advising Team advises students seeking the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree for transfer to colleges and universities awarding bachelor's degrees. Students can consult with an advisor for degree & graduation planning, assistance with developing & achieving academic goals, and transfer resources.
Ohio Transfer Module
The Ohio Transfer Module is a set of courses that fulfills general education requirements for all Ohio public colleges. Completion of the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degrees guarantees completion of the Ohio Transfer Module as well.
- Transfer Programs
- Start Here, Then Transfer to a Four-Year College
- Arts and Sciences (AA & AS) Advisors
- Business & Engineering Technologies (AAS) Advisors
- Health and Human Services (AAS) Advisors
- New, Undecided and Transient Advisors
- Ohio Transfer Module
- Preferred Pathway® Partner Colleges
- Search Transfer Agreements
- Visit Universities at Columbus State
- High School Students
- Transient / Guest Students
- Transfer to Columbus State