Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Upon completion of the Practical Nurse Program, the graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate the role and scope of practice for the practical nurse in Ohio
- Implement safe, patient centered care in the professional role of the Licensed Practical Nurse under the direction of qualified health professionals.
- Utilize nursing judgement;supported by best current evidence and quality improvement measures in providing nursing care for patients across the lifespan.
- Collaborate effectively with patient, family, nursing and inter-professional team.
- Apply informatics and technology to communicate and manage patient care.