Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Register for Online Refresher Courses
To be eligible to take an online MLT Refresher course you must either be a certified MT/MLT or be eligible to sit for the MT or MLT exams.
Here are a few steps to follow prior to taking a CSCC MLT Refresher Course:
1. Apply to CSCC to obtain a Cougar ID Number: http://www.cscc.edu/
- Click on the Admission Link
- Click on Apply Online
- Document your Cougar ID number for future reference.
2. Email a scanned copy or fax a copy of your MT or MLT certification member card to: MaryEllen Tancred (email@example.com). Be sure to include your fist and last name and the facility (if applicable) where you work. Fax: 614-287-5144
3. I will need to register you for the course. Once you are registered, I will email you and you will need to pay for the course. How to pay:
- On the Columbus website (http://www.cscc.edu/) look for “Quick Links” (right side) and click on the drop down stating “choose a site”.
- Click on Pay Fees
- Be sure to pay the fees prior to the first week of class to avoid being “Dropped for Non-Payment” and to avoid a late penalty fee.
Cost of courses: Ohio residents: $122.62 per credit hour. Out of State residents: $271.50/credit hour