ATTENTION: College offices closed for business through Jan. 1. More.
Restaurant & Foodservice Major
The Restaurant and Foodservice Management major combines classroom instruction, laboratory experience, and hospitality industry work experiences. The associate degree program prepares graduates for supervisory positions in a variety of restaurant and foodservice operations. This major is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Foundation Accrediting Commission, and graduates can qualify as Certified Culinarians by the American Culinary Federation upon successful completion of national written and practical examinations.
The advisor for this area of study is
James Taylor, Advisor
Career & Technical Programs
- Culinary Apprenticeship Major
- Dietetic Technician
- Hotel, Tourism, and Event Management Major
- Restaurant and Foodservice Management Major
- Baking and Pastry Arts Track
- Baking Certificate
- Casino Management Certificate
- Meeting and Event Management Certificate
- School Foodservice Manager Certificate
- Plans of Study