Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
Christopher's is a student-run restaurant that is open to the public. Each student is required to participate in the week-to-week production of running a foodservice establishment. The Hospitality Department invites you to come enjoy your lunch or dinner hour in Eibling Hall Room 005/003 (Times, dates and menus vary by Semester).
Please check the links below for further information about when we will be open, what is served and pricing. As a patron of our establishment you will be asked to critic the meal, and the students that are serving you. This useful information is reviewed and discussed after the restaurant is closed each week in order to better prepare our future managers in the Hospitality industry. We look forward to seeing you each week and hope you will enjoy your dining experience at Christopher's!
Christopher's would like to welcome you back for Spring Semester 2015!
*****NEW THIS SEMESTER*******
- Call ahead To-Go Extension (x5121).
- Place your lunch order between 9:00am - 12:00pm.
- Pick-up in Eibling Hall Room 005 normal business Lunch hours.
(Call ahead offered Lunch only)
- Culinary Apprenticeship Major
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Hotel, Tourism, and Event Management Major
- Restaurant and Foodservice Management Major
- Baking and Pastry Arts Track
- Baking Certificate
- Casino Management Certificate
- Meeting and Event Management Certificate
- Plans of Study
- Christopher's Restaurant