ATTENTION: College closed Wednesday due to severe weather. More
Incoming students must meet at least one of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for admission to the Columbus State Honors Program:
- An overall high school GPA of 3.5 or greater (on a 4.0 scale).
- In the top 15% of his or her high school graduating class.
- Score of 25 or greater on the ACT.
- Score of 1150 or greater on the SAT (Critical Reading & Math only).
- COMPASS math placement at the MATH 1150 level (or above) & COMPASS reading and writing scores of 94 or higher
Current students must meet at least one of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for admission to the Columbus State Honors Program:
- Completed at least 15 hours of college-level coursework with a GPA of 3.4 or greater both overall and in all college-level courses at Columbus State.
- Be nominated by a Columbus State faculty member.
To be considered
To be apply for admission to the Honors Program, students who meet the eligibility requirements must submit an application, which is available online:
Priority/Scholarship: April 01, 2014
- Standard: May 31, 2014
The decision regarding acceptance to the Honors Program will be communicated by April 15, 2014 to applicants who submit by the April 1st priority deadline. All other applicants will be notified by June 15, 2014.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.