ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
- Go to Admissions for help in getting enrolled at Columbus State.
- Apply On-line to Columbus State
- Take the COMPASS Placement Test.
- Meet with ASSET Coordinator – Chuck Wilson (Call (614) 287-5408 to make an appointment)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Register for Classes. Registration starts the 5th week of each quarter for the next quarter. Many classes fill up that week. It is highly recommended that you register as early as possible to get the classes and times that you want.
- Start Maintenance & Light Repair classes – See Plan of Study
- Obtain Driver’s License Abstract
- Pre-Sponsorship Interview with Coordinator (After completion of 4 technical courses and 4 non-technical classes)
- Interview with Sponsoring Dealer
The Automotive Department Staff and Faculty are here to help you through each step of your journey, from the first visit to graduation!
Chuck Wilson / Ford ASSET Coordinator - (614) 287-5408
Jeanne Croker / Office Assistant - (614) 287-5318 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Andy Rezin / Department Chairperson - (614) 287-5303 email@example.com