CougarWeb is temporarily unavailable. More
- Go to Admissions for a Step-by-Step guide to getting enrolled at Columbus State
- Apply On-Line to CSCC
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Attend a CSCC Orientation
- Take the COMPASS Placement Test and meet with an Admissions Advisor
- Register for AUTO 061 and Auto 062. Registration starts the 5th week of each quarter for the next quarter. Many classes fill up that week, so it is recommended that you register as early as possible.
- Obtain the required books for your classes.